The Salcedo Park residential condominium is an exclusive premium twin-tower residential development in Salcedo Village, Makati City.
- Completed in 1996
- Tallest twin tower residential development in Manila until 2001 when Pacific Plaza II was completed
- Design – Recio and Casas
- Unique floor-to-ceiling windows
- Height 145 meters with 2 roof helipads
- Total 203 residential units, only 3 per floor
- Mechanicals – 6 passenger lifts and 2 service lifts (Schindler)
- Infinity pool and children's pool with jacuzzi
- Conference Rooms
- Squash court
- Complete gym
- Children's playground
- Billiards room
- Party Lounge
There are only 3 units on each floor:
- Unit A – 4 bedrooms, 224 square meters
- Unit B – 3 bedrooms, 180 square meters
- Unit C – 3 bedrooms, 179 square meters
The property is managed by Servika Philippines, Inc. since February 2013. The unit owners are incorporated into The Salcedo Park Condominium Association, Inc. (TSPCAI).
The Salcedo Park Twin Towers are high-end residential condominium skyscrapers located in Makati, Philippines, The twin 45-storey buildings were completed in 1996 and rises to 151 metres (495 feet) from the ground to its architectural top. It was the tallest residential twin towers from 1996 until the completion of Pacific Plaza Towers in 2001.
No posts found