A new report in the Globe and Mail reveals that young single women are taking up an increasing share of the new condo market – up to one third of all sales in some cities – and developers are tailoring their designs to give solo female buyers exactly what they’re looking for in a new bachelorette home.
- Female buyers will often prioritize the neighborhood ahead of qualities like square footage. There’s safety living in an established neighborhood, and there are also restaurants, groceries stores, and cafes.
- Developers report women like having a concierge in the building, and good lightning round the building and in the underground parking.
- Walking distance neighborhoods, ones where there are a wide array of amenities all within walking distance that create a vibrant public space, have range of benefits.
When it comes to what women want in design features for their new home, it’s unanimous that features like mud rooms and spa baths are commonly requested. Here are some of the more popular changes women make to home plans before they leave the drawing board.
- Many moms want top-of-the-line appliances, but this one wants something a little extra. Must-have would be a double oven with warming drawer, built-in wine torage, an extremely quiet dishwasher and miles of counter space.
- The kitchen is the heart of the Filipino home. It is the special place where the family gathers to prepare and share their favorite dishes with the people that they love the most.
- Even in a limited area like a condo, the kitchen should be kept in tip-top shape because it can be seen from nearly every corner of the space, it should also be versatile enough to serve as an area for entertaining and dining.
When it comes to the kitchen, women always want the very best from the latest appliances, faucets and sinks, countertops, floors and cabinetry. And architects and designers continue to create unique,
- There will be enough storage to last the many years you live and grow in your home, but it will take some of the stress off by adding as many storage elements to your new home design as possible – walk-in pantry, media centers, walk-in closets, corner shelving, window seat and as many closets as the floor plan will allow.
- As more and more families become blended, the need for flexible space and open floor plans are key in creating a healthy home environment. Designs that incorporate bonus rooms, future space and flexible spaces will definitely draw the attention of a female hose plan purchaser.
Are you a pet lover who wants to move a condo or already owns a condo in the Philippines? For sure you’re already cooking up plans on keeping a pet but is still not sure on what suits in your condo environment. There are different variety of pets that you can choose from which admissible when residing in a condo.
If you really aspire to keep a pet in your condo, you should ensure that your condo allows this setup. You can ask them if they have any regulations and requirements corresponding to it. Other than that, you must check if the facilities provided in your condo would fit your pet’s need. It should be something that would not give you any problems in taking care of your pet. Also, it should make your pet in your condo blissful and more comfortable. Beyond doubt, the most common domestic pets that are also ideal in a condo setting are cats and dogs but other than that, other pets that are smaller and idiosyncratic can also be added to your choices
If you’re searching for the best mortgage rates, you aren’t alone by any stretch. Even after the subprime mortgage crisis, homeownership remains a dream for many peoples. You may be wondering how can you make that dream a little bit more affordable with the mortgage rate that will keep your payments as low as possible. I’ve purchased two homes in the past five years, and can personally attest to the fact that the process can be nerve-wracking, but tremendously worthwhile in the end.
Taking out a mortgage can be a time-consuming, confusing, and even emotional process. For that reason, we encourage you to look beyond getting the best mortgage rate when choosing your lender. The top mortgage lenders will not only give you a competitive rate, but make the process as seamless as possible.